Skip to main content

Can Yahoo's New Axis Browser Give Google a Run for Its Money?

On my last post we briefly dived into Microsoft's So.cl site providing convenience to their social media site that Google failed to do. In this post we will look at Yahoo making some unique advances to the search engine experience. For quite awhile now, Google has completely dominated the search engine arena. So much in fact that many browsers began to just have their engines powered by Google. But here comes Yahoo with a new browser that may just turns some heads. It's called Axis and they just might be onto something here.

http://profitpathz.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinterest: Sitting Infographic

http://bit.ly/1OA01C5 Sitting Infographic http://bit.ly/1D6ZKpP

Think Article Directories Are Dead?

Think again! Article directories are far from dead. Read on. I just went over to Alexa, and while nobody's web statistics are 100 percent accurate (how could they be?), I found this:   [caption id="attachment_6041" align="aligncenter" width="562"] Alexa ranking for Ezinearticles.com[/caption] Alexa is a great way to compare the relative traffic of one site over another. The lower the "Alexa Traffic Rank," the better. The rank of 379 means that, according to Alexa's data, Read more...and please RT, like, and share.

Once a Week Newsletter #17 – Productivity, Springsteen, and Blogrolls

Bruce Springsteen, productivity, blogroll, YouTube, and more! Welcome to another edition of the Once a Week Newsletter! This is Number 17. But before we get to this week's OWN, may I ask a question: Do you use a VA (virtual assistant)? Automation of any kind? Or are you a “one person wrecking machine?” Sorry, I guess that's three questions… The reason I ask is because I am the latter. I've soured on having anybody else work for or with me. Partnerships go south for a million reasons and managing people from afar (in a VA) is really hard. But I've seen people use VAs very successfully. I'd like to hear how you do it, if you do it. Tell me in the comments. Content Calendar: Low-Tech Tools for High-Quality Writing – Copyblogger Your first content calendar can be simple and easy to use consistently. Try these supplies you probably already have on hand. Bottom line: An editorial, or content, calendar doesn't have to be fancy. It has t