Skip to main content

Pinterest: Sitting Infographic

http://bit.ly/1OA01C5

Sitting Infographic



http://bit.ly/1D6ZKpP

Comments

  1. I appreciate your writing skills and I must appreciate the way you've describe it with the help of picture, It become more easy to understand.

    NovaMedMarket is the best website design company for doctors, I'm sharing it with you so you can contact them to design and market your dental medical office website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd created an account on pinterest and I find it quite helpful as it provide me real and good visiotrs and it also improved sales of my Copper Mugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Pinterest is the most famous upcoming social network around the world, million of people using their smartphones and exploring interesting stuff according to their needs on social networking sites. Pinterest is also a best way to find any thing or if you want to promote your business or products you can use Pinterest to go higher. In the end I also want to appreciate your efforts, Carry on the great work mate.

    Do you know? ChartWiseMed is the top class and the #1 Medical documentation improvement software company, They also provide CDI consulting and much more, for more info click the link above.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Put All Your Eggs in One Basket!

But not just ANY basket. You may have noticed that Facebook was down for a L – O – N – G time today. So was Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp (all Facebook apps, or “crapps,” as I call them – LOL). To most of the world, this would bother them. It certainly bothered some heavy FB advertising folks. I suspect the real loss today was in the billions. FB stock lost about $50 billion in market cap. OUCH. But the real question is this: Did it affect you? Did it affect your business? If it did, is there anything you can do to mitigate future losses? The answer is a resounding “YES!”  I've harped on this and at you for over a DECADE now – OWN your own real estate. Don't be a sharecropper. When you run your business on another company's platform, their demise could be yours as well. Plus, they can kick you off their platform at any time for any reason. Just ask former President Trump. (Not to be political, but FB and YouTube kicked him off their plat...

December 22, 2020 (The Thing About Habits)

Whelp! I missed writing yesterday. *They say* that in order to make a thing a habit, you must do it 21 times consistently. I don't know if 21 is the right number. Why not 20? 23? 37? 3? What I do know is two isn't the magic number for creating a sustainable habit. So this is my third daily writing out of four (I don't write on weekends). Time to refocus, keep my eye on the prize, and keep pushing. On Starting a Podcast A thing I'd like to do in 2021 is a podcast. I wrote about this last time. I'm still pondering it. What would people like to see? I've listened to dozens, maybe hundreds of podcasts, and many are just dandy. They've found their product. I've yet to find mine. What about you? How's the weather? It snowed last night. We got about a 1/1000th of an inch. But the kids were giddy. And that's good enough for now. I've always wanted to get one of those “ weather machines .” They fascinate me. In fa...