Skip to main content

About Internet Marketing Muscle

This blog is mainly to help spread the word about the information I talk about over at my website, Internet Marketing Muscle: Putting Muscle into Your Internet Marketing. I'll give you links to what I consider to be my most important and/or interesting posts, product launches, affiliate promotions, new or interesting promotional methods, and free reports that I regularly publish.

Internet Marketing Muscle is all about YOUR internet marketing, or online, business. I'll show you how to go about brainstorming, creating, building, and promoting your online business, using readily available tools and proven methods, many of which are free or very low cost.

We'll talk about choosing a niche, brainstorming your ideas, site-building tools, using blogs, driving targeted traffic, list building and list marketing, creating your own products, using private label rights and promotion, and a whole host of other things that will enable you to build your own dream business. I'll also show you how to make the most effective use of social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, and digg (plus a whole lot more).

All, of course, at a much lower cost than you could ever imagine even 5 years ago! Maybe even last year...

Join me over at Internet Marketing Muscle. Make sure you bookmark this page (add to favorites), subscribe to my RSS feed, and sign up to my email list, where I'll keep in close contact with you about all things internet marketing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Put All Your Eggs in One Basket!

But not just ANY basket. You may have noticed that Facebook was down for a L – O – N – G time today. So was Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp (all Facebook apps, or “crapps,” as I call them – LOL). To most of the world, this would bother them. It certainly bothered some heavy FB advertising folks. I suspect the real loss today was in the billions. FB stock lost about $50 billion in market cap. OUCH. But the real question is this: Did it affect you? Did it affect your business? If it did, is there anything you can do to mitigate future losses? The answer is a resounding “YES!”  I've harped on this and at you for over a DECADE now – OWN your own real estate. Don't be a sharecropper. When you run your business on another company's platform, their demise could be yours as well. Plus, they can kick you off their platform at any time for any reason. Just ask former President Trump. (Not to be political, but FB and YouTube kicked him off their plat...

December 22, 2020 (The Thing About Habits)

Whelp! I missed writing yesterday. *They say* that in order to make a thing a habit, you must do it 21 times consistently. I don't know if 21 is the right number. Why not 20? 23? 37? 3? What I do know is two isn't the magic number for creating a sustainable habit. So this is my third daily writing out of four (I don't write on weekends). Time to refocus, keep my eye on the prize, and keep pushing. On Starting a Podcast A thing I'd like to do in 2021 is a podcast. I wrote about this last time. I'm still pondering it. What would people like to see? I've listened to dozens, maybe hundreds of podcasts, and many are just dandy. They've found their product. I've yet to find mine. What about you? How's the weather? It snowed last night. We got about a 1/1000th of an inch. But the kids were giddy. And that's good enough for now. I've always wanted to get one of those “ weather machines .” They fascinate me. In fa...

Pinterest: Sitting Infographic

http://bit.ly/1OA01C5 Sitting Infographic http://bit.ly/1D6ZKpP